Karmy food for adult cats, chicken
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy Adult:
- Promotes the health of the cat's immune system. Uniquely formulated to support cats' immune system health with prebiotics and a vitamin and mineral complex.
- Detoxifies the cat's body and reduces stool odor. Thanks to Yucca Schidigera and prebiotics that help maintain a balanced intestinal microflora.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat for cats. Thanks to salmon oil and an optimal ratio omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Chicken meat. Chicken meat is especially useful due to its unique composition. Chicken is a source of easily digestible animal protein with a rich composition of amino acids. Chicken meat is rich in B vitamins, and also contains vitamins A and E, which are essential for our pets to maintain visual acuity and a strong immune system.
- Grains a source of complex carbohydrates, rich in protein, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free and therefore suitable for animals prone to allergies or intolerant to gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Salmon oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon oil contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Yukka Schidigera has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect, helps the liver and increases the skin's ability to remove toxins. The substances contained in the composition of Yucca Shidigera successfully fight bacteria, contributing to the work of the intestines. Yucca schidigera is added to pet food to reduce the smell of excrement. The phenols and saponins it contains have a beneficial effect on the immune system, strengthening the general condition of the body.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which has a beneficial effect on the activity of the gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Rose hips. Rose hips are a source of vitamin C, B2, P, E, K, riboflavin, carotene, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium salts , phosphorus, malic and citric acids, phytoncides, sugars, tannins, essential oils. Rose hips are a tonic, immunostimulating, tonic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic agent; they strengthen the walls of capillaries, enhance tissue regeneration, and have a beneficial effect on metabolism.
- Taurine. This amino acid is produced in small quantities in the body of domestic cats. Therefore, it must be received from outside. Taurine deficiency affects the state of the retina, the muscle tissue of the heart and the functioning of the nervous system. An amino acid is needed for proper digestion, breakdown and absorption of fats, healthy conception and bearing of kittens. If there is enough taurine in the animal's body, its coat becomes soft and silky.
Dehydrated meat (including chicken ), whole grains, animal fat (including salmon fat, preserved with vitamin E), highly digestible vegetable protein, vegetable fiber, hydrolyzed meat proteins, brewer's yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), vitamin and mineral complex, Yucca Schidigera, rosehip, apple, taurine. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 32%, fat - 15%, moisture - not more than 8%, ash - 7%, lysine - 3%, fiber - 2.52%, omega-6 - 2.32%, methionine and cystine - 1.5%, calcium - 1.3%, phosphorus - 0, 9%, potassium - 0.6%, mega-3 - 0.3%, sodium - 0.3%, tryptophan - 0.3%, magnesium - 0.07%.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A - 18000 IU, vitamin D3 - 1200 IU, vitamin E - 300 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 5 mg, B2 - 4 mg, B3 - 60 mg, B4 - 1800 mg, B5 - 10 mg, B6 - 6 mg, B7 - 0.2 mg, B9 - 2 mg, B12 - 0.04 mg), zinc - 110 mg, vitamin C - 100 mg, iron - 53 mg, copper - 11 mg, manganese - 11 mg, iodine - 2.2 mg, selenium - 0.15 mg, taurine - 0.12 mg, vitamin K - 0.1 mg.
< strong>Energy value: 3980 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for adult cats, chicken