Karmy food for adult cats, perfect skin and coat, salmon
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy Hair & Skin:
- Promotes healthy skin and coat. By using high quality salmon, natural salmon oil and an optimal ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Specially selected nutrients, minerals and vitamins.< /strong> Promotes a healthy and digestive system, allowing your cat to grow strong, active and healthy.
- High palatability. Thanks to the use of high-quality salmon meat, the food will satisfy even the most fastidious cats.
- Salmon meat is an excellent dietary product that is high in protein, low in fat and completely free of carbohydrates. Of the vitamins, it is especially rich in niacin (vitamin B3, PP). This substance has a beneficial effect on the entire body - the circulatory, nervous and digestive systems. It also normalizes metabolism and hormonal balance. Salmon is rich in vitamins B5, B6, B2, B1 and many others. Among the macronutrients, potassium and phosphorus are in the lead, they are known to be necessary for the functioning of the cardiovascular system, the development of muscle tissue and brain function.
- Cereals source complex carbohydrates, rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free and therefore suitable for animals prone to allergies or intolerant to gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Salmon oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon fat contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which have a beneficial effect on activity gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Yucca schidigera has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect, helps the liver and increases the skin's ability to remove toxins. The substances contained in the composition of Yucca Shidigera successfully fight bacteria, contributing to the work of the intestines. Yucca schidigera is added to pet food to reduce the smell of excrement. The phenols and saponins contained in it have a beneficial effect on the immune system, strengthening the general condition of the body.
- Rose hips. Rose hips are a source of vitamin C, B2, P, E, K, riboflavin, carotene, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, malic and citric acids, phytoncides, sugars, tannins, essential oils. Rose hips are a tonic, immunostimulating, tonic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic agent; they strengthen the walls of capillaries, enhance tissue regeneration, and have a beneficial effect on metabolism.
- Laminaria. Minerals, which are rich in algae, are perfectly absorbed by the body of animals . Algae contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium. Iodine – the main microelement of algae. It is involved in the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the metabolic rate in the animal's body. Kelp contains substances that can lower the acidity of the stomach, which is widely used in the presence of digestive problems. Seaweed is also used as an anthelmintic.
- Probiotics. These are beneficial micro-organisms (bacteria) for animals that make up the microflora of a healthy gut. Probiotics and prebiotics are added to cat and dog food to prevent intestinal disorders and strengthen the immune system of healthy animals.
Dehydrated meat (including salmon), whole grains, animal fat (including salmon, preserved with vitamin E), vegetable fiber, highly digestible vegetable protein, hydrolysed meat proteins, brewer's yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), vitamin and mineral complex, Yucca schidigera, rosehip, apple, taurine. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 32%, fat - 16%, moisture - not more than 8%, ash - 7%, lysine - 3%, omega-6 - 2.52%, fiber - 2.5%, methionine and cystine - 1.5%, calcium - 1.3%, phosphorus - 0, 9%, potassium - 0.6%, omega-3 - 0.5%, sodium - 0.3%, tryptophan - 0.3%, magnesium - 0.07%.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A - 18400 IU, vitamin D3 - 1250 IU, vitamin E - 300 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 5 mg, B2 - 4 mg, B3 - 60 mg, B4 - 1800 mg, B5 - 10 mg, B6 - 6 mg, B7 - 0.2 mg, B9 - 2 mg, B12 - 0.04 mg), vitamin C - 100 mg, zinc - 95 mg, iron - 52 mg, copper 10.5 mg, manganese 10 mg, iodine 2.1 mg, selenium 0.15 mg, taurine 0.12 mg, vitamin K 0.1 mg.
Energy value: 3985 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for adult cats, perfect skin and coat, salmon