Karmy food for adult dogs of medium and large breeds, hypoallergenic, lamb
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy Hypoallergenic Medium & Maxi:
- Reducing the risk of allergies. em> Specially formulated nutrients and carefully selected protein sources help reduce the chance of food allergies.
- Specially selected nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Contribute improve digestive function, allowing your dog to stay strong, active and healthy.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and coat in dogs. Balanced omega-3 content and omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Lamb meat. has a high nutritional value due to its special chemical composition. Lamb brings significant benefits to the entire body of the pet, because it is rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals zinc, iodine and sulfur. Zinc, which is part of lamb meat, has a beneficial effect on the pet's immune system.
- Grains a source of complex carbohydrates, rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free, making them suitable for pets that are prone to allergies or intolerant of gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Salmon oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon fat contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which have a beneficial effect on activity gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Laminaria. Minerals, which are rich in algae, are excellently absorbed by the body of animals. Algae contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium. Iodine – the main microelement of algae. It is involved in the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the metabolic rate in the animal's body. Kelp contains substances that can lower the acidity of the stomach, which is widely used in the presence of digestive problems. Seaweed is also used as an anthelmintic.
- Probiotics. These are beneficial micro-organisms (bacteria) for animals that make up the microflora of a healthy gut. Probiotics and prebiotics are added to cat and dog food to prevent intestinal disorders and strengthen the immune system of healthy animals.
Dehydrated meat (including lamb), whole grains, animal fat (including salmon, preserved with vitamin E), vegetable fiber, hydrolyzed meat proteins, brewer's yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), vitamin and mineral complex, complex for joints ( glucosamine, chondroitin), seaweed, dried apple. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 23%, fat - 10%, moisture - not more than 9%, ash - 7%, fiber - 3.5%, omega-6 - 2%, lysine - 1.7%, calcium - 1.3%, phosphorus - 0.9%, methionine and cystine - 0, 8%, potassium - 0.6%, sodium - 0.3%, omega-3 - 0.25%, tryptophan - 0.2%.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A - 12550 IU, vitamin D3 - 950 IU, vitamin E - 200 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 5 mg, B2 - 6 mg, B3 - 15 mg, B4 - 1000 mg, B5 - 15 mg, B6 - 6 mg, B7 - 0.5 mg, B9 - 1 mg, B12 - 0.04 mg), vitamin C - 150 mg, zinc - 126 mg, iron - 62 mg, copper - 11 mg , manganese - 11 mg, iodine - 1 mg, selenium - 0.1 mg.
Energy value: 3600 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for adult dogs of medium and large breeds, hypoallergenic, lamb