Karmy food for adult dogs of small breeds, turkey
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy Mini Adult:
- Prevention of Tartar and Plaque in Dogs. Reduces plaque buildup and maintains a healthy shine with a specially selected granule texture.
- Supports a healthy immune system. Uniquely formulated for support a healthy immune system in miniature and small breed dogs with prebiotics and a complex of vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat in dogs. Balanced omega content -3 and omega-6 fatty acids contribute to the maintenance of healthy skin and coat.
- < strong>Turkey meat. Turkey is a dietary meat, it is distinguished by a low fat content. At the same time, the meat is highly digestible: turkey protein is digested by 95%. Moreover, turkey is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that increase brain activity and stimulate the heart; this type of meat contains B vitamins, vitamins A and K, as well as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements necessary for the normal functioning of many body systems. animals.
- Grains a source of complex carbohydrates, rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free, making them suitable for pets that are prone to allergies or intolerant of gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Salmon oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon fat contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which have a beneficial effect on activity gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Yucca schidigera has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect, helps the liver and increases the skin's ability to remove toxins. The substances contained in the composition of Yucca Shidigera successfully fight bacteria, contributing to the work of the intestines. Yucca schidigera is added to pet food to reduce the smell of excrement. The phenols and saponins contained in it have a beneficial effect on the immune system, strengthening the general condition of the body.
- Laminaria. Minerals, which are rich in algae, are excellently absorbed animal organism. Algae contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium. Iodine – the main microelement of algae. It is involved in the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the metabolic rate in the animal's body. Kelp contains substances that can lower the acidity of the stomach, which is widely used in the presence of digestive problems. Seaweed is also used as an anthelmintic.
- Probiotics. These are beneficial micro-organisms (bacteria) for animals that make up the microflora of a healthy gut. Probiotics and prebiotics are added to cat and dog food to prevent intestinal disorders and strengthen the immune system of healthy animals.
Dehydrated meat (including turkey), whole grains, animal fat (including salmon, canned with vitamin E), vegetable fiber, hydrolyzed meat proteins, highly digestible vegetable protein, vitamin-mineral complex, brewer's yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), Yucca schidigera, seaweed, probiotics (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis), dried apple. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 28%, fat - 15%, moisture - not more than 9%, ash - 7%, omega-6 - 2.70%, fiber - 2.5%, lysine - 1.7%, calcium - 1.3%, phosphorus - 0.9%, methionine and cystine - 0.8%, potassium - 0.6%, omega-3 - 0.3%, sodium - 0.3%, tryptophan - 0.2%.
Vitamins and minerals:< /strong>
Vitamin A - 15500 IU, vitamin D3 - 1500 IU, vitamin E - 300 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 3 mg, B2 - 4 mg, B3 - 15 mg, B4 - 1000 mg, B5 - 15 mg, B6 - 4 mg, B7 - 1 mg, B9 - 2 mg, B12 - 0.07 mg), vitamin C - 100 mg, zinc - 100 mg, iron - 60 mg, manganese - 15, 5 mg, copper - 11 mg, iodine - 1.52 mg, selenium - 0.15 mg.
Energy value: 3910 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for adult dogs of small breeds, turkey