Karmy food for British Shorthair kittens
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy British Shorthair:
- Promotes a healthy kitten's immune system. em> Uniquely formulated to support a healthy immune system in cats with prebiotics and a vitamin and mineral complex.
- Specially selected nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Promotes a healthy and digestive system, allowing your cat to grow up strong, active and healthy.
- Promotes healthy joints and bones. In cats large breeds subjected to high loads, thanks to the optimal ratio of calcium, phosphorus and a unique vitamin complex.
- < em>Turkey meat. Turkey is a dietary meat, it is distinguished by a low fat content. At the same time, the meat is highly digestible: turkey protein is digested by 95%. Moreover, turkey is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that increase brain activity and stimulate the heart; this type of meat contains B vitamins, vitamins A and K, as well as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements necessary for the normal functioning of many body systems. animals.
- Grains a source of complex carbohydrates, rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free, making them suitable for pets that are prone to allergies or intolerant of gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Salmon oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon fat contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which have a beneficial effect on activity gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Yucca schidigera has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect, helps the liver and increases the skin's ability to remove toxins. The substances contained in the composition of Yucca Shidigera successfully fight bacteria, contributing to the work of the intestines. Yucca schidigera is added to pet food to reduce the smell of excrement. The phenols and saponins contained in it have a beneficial effect on the immune system, strengthening the general condition of the body.
- Rose hips. Rose hips are a source of vitamin C, B2, P, E, K, riboflavin, carotene, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, malic and citric acids, phytoncides, sugars, tannins, essential oils. Rose hips are a tonic, immunostimulating, tonic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic agent; they strengthen the walls of capillaries, enhance tissue regeneration, and have a beneficial effect on metabolism.
- Laminaria. Minerals, which are rich in algae, are perfectly absorbed by the body of animals . Algae contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium. Iodine – the main microelement of algae. It is involved in the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the metabolic rate in the animal's body. Kelp contains substances that can lower the acidity of the stomach, which is widely used in the presence of digestive problems. Seaweed is also used as an anthelmintic.
- Probiotics. These are beneficial micro-organisms (bacteria) for animals that make up the microflora of a healthy gut. Probiotics and prebiotics are added to cat and dog food to prevent intestinal disorders and strengthen the immune system of healthy animals.
Dehydrated meat (including turkey), whole grains, animal fat (including salmon, preserved with vitamin E), highly digestible vegetable protein, vegetable fiber, hydrolyzed meat proteins, brewer's yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides), vitamin and mineral complex, joint complex (glucosamine, chondroitin), yucca schidigera, chicory, rosehip, apple, taurine. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 36%, fat - 20%, moisture - not more than 8%, ash - 7%, omega-6 - 3.07%, lysine - 3%, fiber - 2.5%, methionine and cystine - 1.5%, calcium - 1.35%, phosphorus - 1% , potassium - 0.6%, omega-3 - 0.4%, sodium - 0.3%, tryptophan - 0.3%, magnesium - 0.07%.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A - 22600 IU, vitamin D3 - 950 IU, vitamin E - 610 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 5 mg, B2 - 6 mg, B3 - 60 mg, B4 - 1800 mg, B5 - 10 mg, B6 - 6 mg, B7 - 0.2 mg, B9 - 2 mg, B12 - 0.04 mg), zinc - 120 mg, vitamin C - 100 mg, iron - 50 mg , copper - 12 mg, manganese - 10 mg, iodine - 3 mg, taurine - 0.22 mg, vitamin K - 0.2 mg, selenium - 0.15 mg.
Energy value : 4040 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for British Shorthair kittens