Karmy food for medium breed puppies, veal
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
Key Features of Karmy Medium Junior:
- Specially selected nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system, which allows your puppy to grow up strong, active and healthy.
- Helps maintain a healthy puppy's immune system. A unique formula specifically designed to support the immune system of large breed puppies with prebiotics and a complex of vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes healthy puppy skin and coat. Due to the balanced content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, the effectiveness of which has been clinically proven.
- Veal meat. Veal – tasty and dietary product: lean and nutritious meat. All useful substances, vitamins and amino acids are concentrated in veal. A high amount of digestible amino acids and minerals allows us to consider veal the most useful type of meat. The meat contains various vitamins: PP, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, E, as well as magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, phosphorus and copper.
- Cereals are a source of complex carbohydrates, rich in protein, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium. They are virtually gluten-free, making them suitable for pets that are prone to allergies or intolerant of gluten. Due to the bran shell, the product is rich in fiber, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fish oil. It contains a significant amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega-6 and Omega-3, including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), which have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems of the pet's body. Due to the high content of vitamin A, salmon fat contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Dried apple. Apples contain pectin and fiber in large quantities, which have a beneficial effect on activity gastrointestinal tract. An apple contains iron and vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, H and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the pet's body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel, molybdenum, phosphorus and sodium .
- Yucca schidigera has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect, helps the liver and increases the skin's ability to remove toxins. The substances contained in the composition of Yucca Shidigera successfully fight bacteria, contributing to the work of the intestines. Yucca schidigera is added to pet food to reduce the smell of excrement. The phenols and saponins contained in it have a beneficial effect on the immune system, strengthening the general condition of the body.
- Laminaria. Minerals, which are rich in algae, are excellently absorbed animal organism. Algae contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium. Iodine – the main microelement of algae. It is involved in the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the metabolic rate in the animal's body. Kelp contains substances that can lower the acidity of the stomach, which is widely used in the presence of digestive problems. Seaweed is also used as an anthelmintic.
Dehydrated meat (including veal), whole grains, animal fat (including fish), beet pulp, yeast, vitamin and mineral complex, hydrolyzed meat products, Yucca Schidigera, seaweed, dried apple, antioxidants. Preserved with vitamin C and natural tocopherol (source of natural vitamin E).
Protein - 29%, fat - 16%, moisture - not more than 9%, ash - 9%, omega-6 - 2%, fiber - 2%, calcium - 1.7%, lysine - 1.3%, phosphorus - 1%, sodium - 4.4%, tryptophan - 0 .2%, omega-3 - 0.24%.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A - 11760 IU, vitamin D3 - 1120 IU, vitamin E - 200 IU, B vitamins (B1 - 7 mg, B2 - 11 mg, B3 - 28 mg, B4 - 1344 mg, B5 - 28 mg, B6 - 3.5 mg, B9 - 2.8 mg, B12 - 0.06 mg), potassium - 3 g, zinc - 154 mg, iron - 140 mg, vitamin C - 100 mg, manganese - 21 mg, copper - 14 mg, iodine - 2.8 mg, selenium - 0.2 mg.
Energy value: 3860 kcal/kg.
name:Karmy food for medium breed puppies, veal