Working hours:
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Catalog products

Royal Canin food for adult cats of all breeds, weight maintenance

Out of stock
In stock
0,00 $
70,74 $
Shipping methods
  • Pickup from New Mail
  • New Mail Courier
  • Pickup from the store
  • Other transport services
Payment methods
  • Cash upon receipt
  • Bank transfer
  • Privat 24
  • WebMoney
Age: Adult Animal; Breed/Size: For large breeds, For small breeds, For medium breeds; Manufacturer: Royal Canin; Country of origin: Russia; Ingredients: Bird; Packing Type: Package; Product category: Dry food; Manufacturer's Warranty: Yes Optimum physical condition and muscle mass are factors that largely determine the health of cats. The ROYAL CANIN® Light Weight Care formula is precisely balanced to help maintain your pet's optimal weight. The product contains a specially developed complex of various types of fiber, including psyllium seed, which increases the volume of food in the stomach, provides a feeling of satiety for a long time and thereby reduces spontaneous feed intake. ROYAL CANIN® Light Weight Care is enriched with L-carnitine, which supports normal fat metabolism. The high protein content combined with the low fat content allows you to maintain muscle mass without gaining weight. Clinical trials have confirmed that when fed ROYAL CANIN® Weight Care alone, cats consume 17* fewer calories to fully satisfy their appetite. Propensity to be overweight: Does your cat have a tendency to be overweight? Maintaining a healthy weight and maintaining muscle mass is essential for your cat's health. Light Weight Care: What are the main benefits of the product's unique formula? The balanced composition of LIGHT WEIGHT CARE helps to maintain a normal weight. Triple action: - The content of fiber of various types, including psyllium, helps to increase the volume of food in the stomach, which leads to a spontaneous decrease in appetite. - Increased protein content helps maintain optimal muscle mass. - Reduced fat content reduces the risk of gaining excess weight. - Contains L-carnitine, involved in the metabolism of fats. Proven Result: Using LIGHT WEIGHT CARE exclusively reduces your daily calorie intake by 17%* to fully satisfy your cat's appetite. *Royal Canin internal study, 2006 - Normal daily intake compared to similar moderate calorie cat food. Healthy Urinary System: Formulated to support the normal functioning of the adult cat's urinary system with a balanced mineral content. INGREDIENTS: Complete dry food for adult cats - Recommended for the prevention of excess weight Light Weight Care (Light weight care) INGREDIENTS: vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated animal proteins (poultry), vegetable fiber, wheat, rice, cereal flour, hydrolyzate animal proteins (flavors), animal fats, minerals, yeast, fish oil, psyllium hulls and seeds (0.5%), soybean oil. SUPPLEMENTS (in 1 kg): Nutrient supplements: Vitamin A: 19100 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Iron: 32 mg, Iodine: 3.2 mg, Copper: 10 mg, Manganese: 42 mg, Zinc: 94 mg, Selenium : 0.05 mg, L-carnitine: 210 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. NUTRIENT CONTENT: Proteins: 40% - Fats: 10% - Minerals: 7.4% - Dietary fiber: 8.4% - Total fiber: 15.8%. *LIP: Highly digestible specially selected proteins. Information about the ingredients and nutritional composition on the site is for reference only. All information about the product is presented directly on the packaging.
  • name:
    Royal Canin food for adult cats of all breeds, weight maintenance
  • images:
No reviews yet
Write a review
Enter your comment*
100% quality guarantee
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return
14 days for return
Nationwide delivery
Nationwide delivery